Way back in the 90s, pulling an autograph card from a box was tough. You need to open around 720 packs just to land that awesome card with an ink signed by an NBA player. Fast forward to 2015, some of these cards skyrocketed in value.
Well… probably this is the same idea surrounds 2015-16 Panini Revolution Basketball as the new Panini product will yield just only one autograph card per eight-box inner case.
Here are the hightlights of the newly added Panini brand.
- Look for super-short-printed Galactic base-set parallels that fall roughly once in every 240 packs.
- An exciting insert lineup featuring the biggest and brightest stars in the NBA.
- Every card in Revolution is printed on mesmerizing foilboard; Look for Cosmic, Sunburst and Futura parallels numbered to 100 or less.
- Find additional technology-driven inserts such as New Wave, Showstoppers and Rookie Revolution.
- A limited autograph checklist featuring top rookies, veteran stars and retired legends.
- A 150-card base set featuring 100 veterans and 50 rookies. All cards feature vivid foil patterns that parallel out to different levels of rarity. Look for one Cosmic, Sunburst or Futura parallel per box, all of which are sequentially numbered to 100 or less.
- 16 boxes per case
- 8 packs per box
- 5 Cards per pack
What a box-breaker will expect from a hobby box
- 7 parallel cards
- 4 rookie cards
- 3 inserts
- 1 card numbered to 100 or less
- Autographs will fall once in each eight-box inner case.
- Base (Basic, Angular, Galactic And Infinite)
- Base (Nova, Cosmic, Sunburst And Futura)
- New Wave
- Rookie Autographs
- Rookie Revolution
- Rookies (Basic, Angular, Infinite And Nova)
- Rookies (Galactic, Cosmic, Sunburst And Futura)
Here are the designs for the new 2015-16 Panini Revolution Basketball.
1. Stephen Curry
2. Kristaps Porzingis
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Kevin Durant
5. Zach Lavine
6. Blake Griffin
7. Emmanuel Mudiay
8. Jahlil Okafor
Source: Knight’s Lance