Panini Luxe Basketball is scheduled to be back this year, one of Panini’s high end products. Just like its previous release, the product will feature a metal bordered card but this time it will come in different colors or the hobby called it parallels.
Here are the highlights for 2015-16 Panini Luxe Basketball.
- New this year: Each parallel has a distinct color metal frame. Every box of Luxe Basketball delivers at least one metal-framed autograph; look for the Black 1/1 parallels.
- Also new is the limited DeLuxe autograph insert featuring a robust autograph checklist with rookies and veterans; numbered to 25.
- Look for the redesigned Red Memorabilia Die-Cuts and Rookie Jerseys inserts.
- boxes per case
- 1 pack per box
- 4 cards per pack
What a box-breaker will expect from a hobby box
- 1 Autograph
- 1 Metal Framed Autograph
- 2 Additional Autographed or Memorabilia Cards
- Rookie Memorabilia Autographs
- Rookie Jumbo Jersey Autographs
- Rookie Jerseys
- Memorabilia Die-Cut
- Luxe Autographs (Gold, Emerald And Black)
- Luxe Autographs (Basic, Ruby And Sapphire)
- Die-Cut Autographs
- Crown Jewels Autographs