Here is the NBA compilation video of crossover moves for Week 7.
Here are the few highlights that you can watch on the above video.
- Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison started the list with his ankle breaking moves as he sent the 2018 top overall-pick DeAndre Ayton to the floor.
- Washington Wizards guard John Wall was streaking to the basketball and does the wrap-around move to protect the ball from his defender and finished it with an easy lay-up.
- Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker needed to pass three New Orleans Pelicans defenders for another dos.
- Did I say Pelicans? Well the synonym of that is Anthony Davis. It’s not everyday you’ll see a center part of the best crossover moves list.
- Joel Embiid another big-man from the Philadelphia 76ers also wanted on this list as he does his pivot moves against New York Knicks shifty guard Trey Burke and finishes with a slam.
- Bradley Beal showcased his handles against the entire defenders of New Orleans Pelicans.
- Sacramento Kings De’Aaron Fox needed to cross several Los Angeles Clippers defenders only to find his teammate Marvin Bagley III for a dunk via an alley-oop pass.
- 2010 Most Valuable Player and now with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Derrick Rose schooled Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving.
- Atlanta Hawks guard Kent Bazemore beats his defender using his between-the-legs crossover moves and finished it up with a bucket.
- Brooklyn Nets shifty guard Shabazz Napier beats his defender using his crossover moves and he ended it with a contested shot.
- And a lot more…