Here is the NBA compilation video of H.O.R.S.E. shots for the month of November 2018.
Here are the few highlights that you can watch on the above video.
- Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry throws the ball up which probably almost touch the ceiling of the stadium and when the basketball goes down it found the bottom of the net.
- Lowry’s former teammate in Toronto, Demar Derozan now with the San Antonio Spurs dazzled the audience with his 360 degrees layup.
- Denver Nuggets high-leaper Jamal Murray just made a Michael Jordan-esque reverse lay-up.
- Dwayne Wade maybe the old dog in the house but he never came short with impossible shots.
- Seems like this November H.O.R.S.E. video has a requirement, if a player wanted to be on the video, he should do 360 degrees moves and this is what Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo did.
- Luke Doncic the rookie sensation of the Dallas Mavericks joins the list as he swished his very long range three-pointer.
- Joel Embiid does the Tracy McGrady back board pass to himself and finishes with a thunderous slam.
- New Orleans Pelicans forward Julius Randle has complied with his requirement of 360 degrees moves that’s why he’s part of the list.
- Randle’s teammate Jrue Holiday also does the back board pass to himself but unlike the Embiid slam he finishes his version with a layup.
- 2011 Slam Dunk champion Blake Griffin continue to expand his game, before he’ll finish his move to the basket with a powerful slam now he does that graceful reverse layup.
- And a lot more…