Here is the NBA Best Plays for week number nine.
Here are the few highlights that you can watch on the above video.
- Lonzo Ball uses his quickness to drive towards the ring and comes flying over the Charlotte Hornets’ defense to slam a tremendous, one-handed dunk at the rim.
- The reigning MVP, James “The Beard” Harden uses his speed to pass by the Los Angeles Lakers’ point guard, Lonzo Ball to posterize the big and long-armed JaVale McGee with his powerful one-handed slam.
- Kemba Walker with his unselfish pass to Jeremy Lamb to hit a contested three-pointer, and then gives the Charlotte Hornets the win.
- The first pick in the 2011 NBA draft, Kyrie Irving with the unexpected long three point shot in the face of the high-flying John Wall.
- The Champion of the 2017 dunk contest, Donovan “Spida” Mitchell hits a high-arching halfcourt three point shot, leaving the audience picking up their jaws on the ground.
- The rookie sensation, Luka Doncic does a beautiful pass between the Montenegrin center of the Orlando Magic, Nikola Vucevic to his point guard, Jalen Brunson for an open lay-up.
- The 2014 MVP, Kevin “KD” Durant goes around the world by using his behind-the-back crossover on Toronto Raptors’ power forward, Pascal Siakam and puts the ball strongly at the rim by posterizing his former-teammate, Serge Ibaka.
- Jayson Tatum uses his swift and masterful dribbling skills to pass by Washington Wizards’ point guard, Tomas Satoransky and does a powerful jam at the rim.
- Uncle Drew just cannot be defended by his commanding dribbling skills by passing by two defenders and then throws it up and in.
- Tyson Chandler getting an easy rebound passing it to his point guard, Josh Hart to lead the fast-break, suddenly, Josh Hart finds a charging LeBron James and then passes it to him, resulting a booming one-handed dunk at the rim.