Los Angeles Lakers superstars LeBron James and Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant have been named team captains at next month’s NBA All-Star Game.
Because of this, James and Durant will personally choose to complete from the 22 All-Stars on March 4 after the voting of the fans, players and media.
The NBA also officially announced the holding of the NBA All-Star on March 7 in the state of Atlanta.
If you remember, LeBron himself and other stars opposed the conduct of an NBA All-Star Games during this pandemic.
Meanwhile, Durant will be joining the Eastern Conference with heavyweight NBA reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid who will be part of the starting lineup.
Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry, Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic, and Portland Trail Blazers Damian Lillard will also be selected as starting guards.
At the Western Conference in LeBron’s group, he will be joined by former NBA finals MVP and Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard and Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic.
Here is the NBA All-Star Game Starter Pool:
Western Conference Frontcourt
• LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
• Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
• Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers
• Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
• Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers
Western Conference Backcourt
• Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
• Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
• Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
• Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
• Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
Eastern Conference Frontcourt
• Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
• Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
• Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
• Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
• Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
Eastern Conference Backcourt
• Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
• Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
• James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
• Zach LaVine, Chicago Bulls
• Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics