This is the November 2, 2018 (Friday) edition of 24 Oras or locally pronounced as “Bente Kwatro oras”.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for network news program.
24 Oras went on air on March 15, 2004 which replaced Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco.
The newscast is airing during weekdays and presented by Mel Tiangco, Mike Enriquez and Vicky Morales while on Weekends the show are being hosted by Pia Arcangel and Ivan Mayrina.
Here are some of the latest news reported in today’s episode:
- 7-year-old kid got several wounds and bruises all over his body after his father beats him using a crowbar.
- Foul smell caused by gas leak from a nearby gasoline station are being complained by residents of Barangay Bangkal, Makati City.
- Over 50 weighing scales got confiscated in Quiapo, Manila after it found out that it was adjusted to cheat buyers.
- OFW who was in death row in UAE is now back in the Philippines.
- 86 OFW who applied for the amnesty program in UAE are now back in the Philippines.
- Trash like plastic bottles were collected by a certain group to use it to make beddings.
- Jeepney and Bus drivers unable to collect new fare rate due to no fare matrix.
- Several malls in Metro Manila will open at 11 AM starting Monday until January 14 next year to control traffic as Christmas Rush is approaching.