The newly-elected Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte has presented the men and women of his Cabinet just after his oath-taking and also the inauguration ceremony at the Rizal Hall of Malacanang Palace this Thursday, June 30, 2016. President Rody Duterte’s cabinet members were all present at the event’s venue and came in full force to assist the new administration.
President Duterte’s cabinet members likewise had taken their oath of office on the day of the inauguration for the country’s 16th President.
The man who is also known as “The Punisher”, President Duterte carried out the oath-taking of his Cabinet members right after his own inaugural ceremony at Malacanang’s Rizal Hall.
The nation’s new president and the very first who came from Mindanao had taken his oath of office at precisely 12 noon as required by the 1987 Constitution.
Oath-taking of Cabinet Members
Here’s the full line-up of President Rody Duterte’s Cabinet:
- Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources – Regina “Gina” Lopez
- Secretary of Labor and Employment – Silvestre “Bebot” Bello III
- Secretary of Justice – Vitaliano Aguirre II
- Secretary of Public Works and Highways – Mark Villar
- Secretary of Social Welfare and Development – Judy Taguiwalo
- National Security Adviser – Hermogenes Esperon Jr.
- Secretary of Information and Communications Technology – Rodolfo Salalima
- Secretary of Agrarian Reform – Rafael V. Mariano
- Secretary of Budget and Management – Benjamin Diokno
- Secretary of Transportation and Communications – Arthur Tugade
- Presidential Assistant for the Visayas – Michael Diño
- Secretary of Trade and Industry – Ramon Lopez
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs – Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Special Assistant to the President/Presidential Management Staff chief – Christopher “Bong” Go
- Secretary of the Interior and Local Government – Ismael Sueño
- Secretary of Science and Technology – Fortunato de la Peña
- Secretary of Tourism – Wanda Corazon Teo
- Secretary of National Defense – Delfin Lorenzana
- Executive Secretary – Salvador Medialdea
- Presidential Spokesperson – Ernesto Abella
- Secretary of Energy – Alfonso Cusi
- Secretary of Education – Leonor Briones
- Secretary of Agriculture – Emmanuel “Manny” Piñol
- Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary – Martin Andanar
- Secretary of Health – Paulyn Jean Rosell Ubial
- Secretary of Finance – Carlos “Sonny” Dominguez III
- Cabinet Secretary – Leoncio “Jun” Evasco