Cherry Mobile Flare S5, one of the company’s latest smartphones is going on sale this coming November 26, 2016. From an original SRP of ₱5,699 will now be sold for ₱3,999. That’s a ₱1,700 savings from the awesome deal.
The sale will occur at the Cherry Mobile Concept Store at the fourth floor of SM North EDSA Annex plus the first 100 lucky shoppers will get a Cherry Mobile Flare Power power bank with 10000mAh capacity.
Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Features
The Cherry Mobile Flare S5 is running on an octa core processor along with a 5 inch High Definition display, a 3GB of RAM as well as Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System.
It’s built with a 16 Megapixel camera at the back, 8 Megapixel front camera in addition to a fingerprint sensing unit right behind its home button. Additionally, it can hook up to 4G LTE networks at 700MHz.
It utilizes USB Type-C leading to more rapidly file exchanges, speedy charging and much less trouble becasue it is reversible. A detachable 2400mAh battery powers the unit.
Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Technical Specifications
- 5.0 Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6753 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with PDAF, BSI and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 2400mAh Battery (Removable)
- ₱5,699.00 Official Price in the Philippines