The same as its other siblings, the Flare S5 Power was developed by the local company in-house, and thus employs the identical design and style expressions of their various other phones.
The only noticeable distinction here is that the Flare S5 Power includes a sizeable 6050mAh battery within its substantial device body.
The latest Cherry Mobile smartphone has a 5.5 Full High-Definition screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 used for its protection from damage and scratches.
A 1.3Ghz octa core processor chip doing its data calculation and an Android 6. Marshmallow serves as its operating system.
Its primary camera features a 13 Megapixels with Sony IMX214 Sensor which also utilizes autofocus and dual tome LED Flash. On the front, there’s a 5.0 Megapixels camera to capture those selfie shots.
A 3GB of RAM helps the device achieve smooth multi-tasking and a 16 GB of built-in storage space which can be upgraded up to 64GB via a MicroSD.
The smartphone’s Philippines official price tag is ₱7,999.00 and will be available soon.
Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Power Technical Specification
- 5.5 Inches LCD Screen LTPS with 2.5D Arc Full HD 1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 from MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 13.0 Megapixels with Sony IMX214 Sensor, Autofocus and Dual Tone LED Flash used as its primary camera
- 5.0 Megapixels front camera
- 16GB Internal Storage expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0 and USB OTG
- Fingerprint sensors, Proximity & Ambient Light, Compass & Accelerometer
- 6050mAh Li-Po 9V/2A Quick Charge (non-removable)
- Metal Frame, 155 x 77 x 9.5 mm, 190 g
- Philippines official price ₱7,999.00