Globe Telecom has this SURF4ALL99 promo where they offer 9GB of shareable data for seven days for a price of 99 pesos.
As mentioned above, the enticing promo can be shared with four Globe subscribers and it’s available to all Prepaid, Postpaid, Platinum, Home Prepaid WiFi, TM, and Mobile WiFi customers. Those four members of the group can utilize the 9GB open-access data to surf the web and to enable mobile applications such as Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Mobile Legends, Wild Rift, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. This is perfect for family and peers.
The Globe Surf4all offer is just only part of the bigger and cooler Globe promo called SURF4ALL.
Here’s the compact information of the said promo
- 9GB of shareable data
- Open to Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi, Globe Postpaid, and Globe Platinum
- Validity: 7 days or 1 week
- Cost: 99 Pesos load to activate the service
How to register?
There are three options for you to register SURF4ALL99. You may activate it via GCash app or through GlobeOne app and finally via USSD code by dialing *143#. This offer is available to all Globe customers whose plans are the following: Globe Prepaid, Globe Prepaid Home WiFi, Globe Postpaid, LTE Mobile WiFi, and Touch Mobile.
Here’s the step-by-step process if you choose to register through GlobeOne app.
1. Make sure that GlobeOne app is already installed on your mobile device. If not yet installed go to Play Store (Android users), Apple App Store (iOS users), or Huwaei App Gallery (for Huawei users).
2. Launch the app.
3. Go to Promos > Group Data
4. Start to manage your group by adding members
Note: The user should receive a text notification to confirm that the registration went successful.
Here’s the step-by-step process if you choose to register through *143#.
1. On your mobile phone dial *143#
2. Select Surf4All, if you’re a prepaid subscriber you have to choose Surfing first then SURF4ALL
3. Then you have to select Surf4All 99
4. Finally, select “Subscribe” to complete the registration and start using the promo.
Here’s the step-by-step process if you choose to register through GCash app.
1. Make sure that GCash app is already installed on your mobile device. If not yet installed go to Play Store (Android users), Apple App Store (iOS users), or Huwaei App Gallery (for Huawei users).
2. Launch the app.
3. Key-in your unique 11-digit Globe mobile number.
4. Choose All-time Faves > Surf4All99
5. Tap pay to confirm your registration
6. A notification message will be sent to the subscriber to confirm the purchase of the promo.
Additional details on SURF4All99 offer:
In order to manage the group membership, data limits, monitor data consumption even members that left the group the customer needs to have either GlobeOne app or through USSD menu via Surf4All99 which is accessible using a web browser.
The total number of members of the group is up to four users. The person who registered the promo will be the default group owner/manager. As mentioned above the total shareable-data is 9GB and available to all of the members. The group owner/manager has the ability to set up a data cap for members but not guaranteed, there’s a possibility that a certain member can consume all of the 9GB data especially if that member is using an app that is data-hungry.
Apart from setting up data limit, other areas where group owner/manager can do are the following:
1. Add up to three users in the group
2. Remove members
3. View and monitor data consumption of each member
4. Terminate the Surf4All99 promo
Here are the actions a group member can do:
1. Check and monitor its own data consumption
2. Check if the promo still active
3. Leave the group
To check the current balance of the promo, the subscriber can see the status through the following:
1. By using GlobeOne app
2. By dialing *143#, then go to Surf4All, then go to either Status or text Data Bal and send it to 8080.
You may check out our Globe promos list post if you’re still looking for more offers.