The Department of Labor and Employment in Central Luzon has published an updated list of establishments that received its respective approval for the COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) as of April 7, 2020.
According to the said government agency, they have already extended the promised 5,000 pesos financial assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic to more than 32,000 workers in Central Luzon that came from 1,389 establishments. According to the report they have published on its official Facebook page, the estimated amount they already released is now at P163.115 million pesos.
Magandang balita sa DOLE Region 3!
Umabot na sa P163.115 milyon ang naipamahaging ayuda ng DOLE sa mahigit 32,000 na manggagawa sa Central Luzon. Galing sa 1,389 na establisyamento mula sa iba’t ibang probinsya ng rehiyon ang mga nasabing manggagawa.
- Aurora – 66 establishments; 719 workers
- Bataan – 129 establishments; 3,428 workers
- Bulacan – 280 establishments; 9,608 workers
- Nueva Ecija – 144 establishments; 2,178 workers
- Pampanga – 431 establishments; 10,681 workers
- Tarlac – 173 establishments; 2,403 workers
- Zambales – 166 establishments; 3,606 workers
Patuloy ang pagproseso ng DOLE sa mga isinumiting application ng libo-libong mga kumpanya.
Makaaasa po kayo na patuloy kaming magbibigay ng updates sa inyo.
Here is the list of establishments that got approval from CAMP program shared by DOLE Central Luzon.