This is the December 16, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the show, Mr. Raffy Tulfo called on Shopee and Lazada to pull out fake Raffy Tulfo In Action merchandizes and other counterfeited or pirated products sold by merchants and resellers in their online selling platform, or else he’ll sue them in court.
- Grab driver Mr. Jenue Alocentes told how he and Ms. Virginia Santos met. However, Jenue found out that Virginia is currently married. Reiterating that he doesn’t want to be the reason for Virginia’s family to be destroyed, Jenue wanted to part ways with Virginia. For her defense, Virginia told Raffy that Jenue is telling the opposite of her truth.
- In another case of “Bigay now, Tulfo later,” Ms. Cherryl Romo complained against her former boyfriend, Mr. Jonie Soneja. According to Cherryl, Jonie insisted her to return whatever he gave “voluntarily” to her. Also, Cherryl revealed that Jonie would ask her, several times, to enter into sexual intercourse with her.
- Mrs. Sally Perreras, an overseas Filipino worker (OFW) working in Riyadh, complained against her husband, Mr. Delmar Sabado. According to Sally, Delmar, in one instance, posted photos of their children on social media, baring their struggles and misery, insisting that she fails on sending monetary support. Sally reiterated that the photos were staged by Delmar to degrade her to their friends.
- Tulfo did a follow-up anew to Mr. Arjohn Lagman’s case. He discussed the matter this time with Philippine National Police (PNP) P/B Gen. Ildebrandi Usana and Corporal Denver Imingan, Investigator of Station 9 – Baguio City. Tulfo asked the PNP to safeguard Arjohn’s family amid the ongoing investigation of the case.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.