This is the December 18, 2020 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the program, Mr. Raffy Tulfo briefly tackled the murder case of Mr. Arjan Lagman anew. The names and the headshots of the suspects, PCPL Bryan Solomon Mataan and Patrolman Abel Galawen Sudkaren, were revealed in the show. Later on, in the show, Raffy Tulfo in Action reporter Mau Peralta reported the ongoing investigation updates.
- Ms. Luigian San Agustin, a lesbian, complained against her former partner, Ms. Cherrylene Fernando. Aside from the immediate return of a hundred-dollar-worth diamond ring and some money amounting to Php 25,000 that she gave to her former girlfriend, Luigian wanted to file a lawsuit against Cherrylene for allegedly hacking her email and other important accounts.
- Mrs. Maridel Ombas complained against her husband, Mr. Sunny Ombas, who recently got mad over the complainant’s non-compliance with the respondent’s request to switch on the Christmas lights. According to Maridel, Sunny told her to leave their home if she can no longer stand his attitude, to which Maridel heed. She brought her child(ren) with her. The complainant asked for reconciliation and for her husband to say sorry.
- To start the complaint, Mrs. Lorraine Balagtas, on behalf of her 18-year-old niece Michaela Padilla, discussed how the group of 16-year-old “Luckygael” injured her niece. In detail, Michaela told how she was forced to ride an e-bike, brought to an area, detained for more or less three hours, and simultaneously hurt her.
- Ms. Karen Millare complained against her former agency, Asia World Agency, for the non-return of her passport even though her application to apply as a domestic helper in Saudi Arabia was already canceled for over a year now. According to Karen, the human resources agency declined her application due to her hands’ flower tattoo. On behalf of the agency, Miss Jane bared that it was the employer and not the agency itself who declined Karen’s application due to the earlier mentioned reason. Jane, however, assured Karen that the agency would return her passport next week.
- Mr. Godofredo Cruz, on behalf of the affected employees of Wellgasis Developer, Inc., seeks assistance on the immediate disbursement of their salary, which the company allegedly didn’t give them despite rendering their services already.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.