This is the December 22, 2020 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the show, Mr. Raffy Tulfo chatted with Ms. Mau Peralta, Raffy Tulfo In Action reporter, about the current development on the Gregorios’ case as well as ask updates on the possible assistance the show could give to the immediate relatives of the two victims who died at the hands of an armed police officer. Raffy also talked to the immediate relatives of the victims, Mr. Florentino Gregorio, husband of Mrs. Sonya Gregorio, Mark Christian Gregorio, eldest son of Florentino, and Ronalyn Bariaga, Frank’s live-in partner. Aside from asking personal questions to the family, Raffy asked them several questions in relation to the misunderstanding between the Gregorios and the Nuezcas.
- Raffy chatted anew to Ms. Erna Dela Cruz who during Raffy’s afternoon program complained against her husband-to-be, Police Corporal Brasilio Bandong, who ran away from his engagement responsibilities to the complainant. Raffy said he’ll do a public apology to Erna. The complainant is more than willing to forgive.
- Ms. Lea Santos, on behalf of her co-workers, who worked as enumerators in the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in Bulacan seek assistance on the speedy disbursement of their salary. For his part, Officer-in-Charge (OIC) Mr. Marcelino De Mesa, speaking for PSA Bulacan Provincial Office, assured the complainants that they will already receive their salary on December 28. Raffy also talked to Ms. Arlene Divino, OIC of Region 3 PSA.
- Ms. Sharon complained against Ms. Marlina Rosolada for spreading false information in social media, alleging that she is in a relationship with Marlina’s partner, Mr. Moises Micua. Sharon reiterated that Marlina posted her photo and also her 9-year-old child in social media.
- 55-year-old Mrs. Celia Ventura complained against her son, Mr. Samuel Ventura and her daughter-in-law, Mrs. Kristine Ventura. Celia is in a not-so-good relationship with Kristine that led to Samuel uttering death threats to her very own mother.
- Lastly, Raffy talked to Atty. Chito Noel Bustonera, Acting Service Chief, Legal Affairs Service NAPOLCOM to clarify the process undergone by police officers who committed crimes when they were facing administrative and criminal cases.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.