This is the December 24, 2020 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the program, the PSA enumerators who seek assistance on December 22 for the immediate release of their delayed salary thanked Mr. Raffy Tulfo. The enumerators bared that they already received their respective bank checks. Likewise, Mr. Criolclint Ando and other security guards, who also seek assistance on their respective salaries’ speedy disbursement, thanked Raffy and the show. Just like the PSA enumerators, he and his co-workers already received their respective salaries. Regarding their delayed 13th-month pay, a Raffy Tulfo In Action staff reiterated that Hyper Gramm Security Agency promised to give the said 13th month to the complainant’s this January.
- On behalf of his co-workers, more or less 50 persons, Mr. Jose Nola, a construction worker, complained against Esperas Construction for the delay on their 13th-month pay, holiday pay, night differential pay, and other benefits. Atty. Vangie Esperas, speaking on behalf of the earlier mentioned construction company, reiterated that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company is having difficulty collecting payment on their respective clients that they would then pay to their workers.
- Mrs. Jonalyn Quiped complained against her womanizer husband, Mr. Anselmo Quiped Jr., over his vices and having a continuous affair with someone. Jonalyn stressed that she wanted to give Anselmo another chance, but according to her, this will be the last time she’ll forgive her husband.
- On behalf of his co-workers, security guard Mr. Leopoldo Gemparo complained against Phela Eagles Security Agency for failing to distribute their respective overtime pay, holiday pay, and differential pay. Also, the complainants alleged that the security agency would oftentimes deduct P2000 on their monthly salary, that the company would supposedly allot on their employees’ monthly contribution on their respective benefits — SSS, among others. Mr. Julie Caras, former operations manager of the company, also talked against the company. He bared that he was also removed from his post due to his complaints against the company.
- Mrs. Joan Medina complained against Mrs. Angelica Morales, her husband’s former mistress. Joan alleges that Angelica is still pursuing her husband, still meddling in their relationship.
- Ms. Valerie Villarante, on behalf of her mother, Mrs. Melinda Villarante, complained against her short-tempered sibling, Mr. Melvin Villarante, for constantly making a scene and being violent whenever he doesn’t get money or whatever he asked of his family. Valerie bared that Melvin formerly did drugs and previously injured someone with a knife.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.