This is the December 28, 2020 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Joy Atole, a lady guard, complained against L. Ribo Security Agency over its failure to give her 13th-month pay on time and other benefits while the complainant is working for them. Mr. Jonathan Delegero, the security agency’s operation manager, talked on behalf of the company, reiterating that the security agency will immediately comply with the complainant’s complaints.
- Mrs. Emerald Macapinlac complained against her husband, Mr. Lito Macapinlac, over his neverending and continuous affair with few other girls. Emerald bared that Lito, in one instance, video-call his mistress beside his daughters. Also, it was revealed that Lito’s affair resulted in him impregnating one of his mistresses.
- Mr. RJ Punzalan seeks assistance on the immediate collection of their village’s pile of trash. According to the complainant, it would take the garbage collectors more or less 6 months to a year to return to their village to collect their waste. As per the garbage collection schedule, the garbage collection should happen twice a week, which is clearly not happening. Mr. Tolentino Dy, who works in the Municipal Office of the Engineering Office in Tanza Cavite, responded to the complainant’s complaints.
- Mrs. Cristina Auxilio complained against her sister Mrs. Liezel Braga for hurting her own daughter, 11-year-old alias Marie. Christina reiterated that Marie would often share with her and her other siblings how her own mother would inflict pain upon her whenever she’s angry for an unknown reason. To her defense, Liezel said Marie is hardheaded, disobedient, and in a rude and impolite manner would often answer her and her grandmother back whenever she scolds her. Liezel said she’s just disciplining her daughter.
- Mrs. Lea Cuzon complained against her neighbors Cristel, Grace Tolentino, and Love Deleverio for harassing her underaged child. According to the complainant, the feud between her and the respondents rooted in the misunderstanding over her karaoke-ing for an hour. To rebut Lea’s claims, Cristel said it was the complainant who, in fact, harassed her 5-year-old child and was the one who shouted degrading words and not her. Meanwhile, as per Ms. Jennifer Abaniel, the Brgy. Secretary of Brgy. Southside in Makati City, when asked who between Lea and Cristel is the real “troublemaker,” she pinpoints that Lea has more barangay complaints than Cristel.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.