This is the December 3, 2020 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Gina Tampus, who mistakenly accused the respondent of being her husband’s mistress and commented libelous remarks on the respondent’s live video selling, complained against Ms. Joy Jeanne Arai, who slapped her multiple times as she pleads and kneels for forgiveness in one of their arraignments in their barangay. In the beginning, citing that the live video of the said slapping humiliated her, her children, and her family, Gina wanted to file a lawsuit against Joy. However, later on, when a lawyer explained that if the cases would progress in the court, Gina has a relatively heavier sentence than Joy, who is also thinking of filing a case against the complainant. They eventually agreed to just move on and forgive each other.
- Furthermore, in a separate complaint against her husband, Mr. Carlito Tampus, Gina bared that the latter’s sustenance to their four children isn’t enough. She sought an increase of Carlito’s weekly sustenance, amounting to P1,000. Carlito said that he can’t add any more to the weekly sustenance as he is facing adversities brought by the still ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Mr. Conrado Patacsil Jr., an overseas Filipino worker (OFW) who previously worked in Japan, complained against Ms. Jenie Montajes, his fiancee, for ditching him despite giving her whatever she asked of him: a Samsung phone, wedding ring, and P30,000. In her defense, Jenie said that she fell out of love because of Conrado’s bad attitude and trait. Jenie added that she already gave Conrado P14,000 and is only obliged to pay him the remaining P16,000, which she reiterated that she’d pay afterward.
- Ms. Anna Liza Fernandez complained against her husband, Mr. Mark Anthony Fernandez, and their former housemaid, Mary Ann Aquino, for having an affair. Anna Liza claimed that Mark and Mary Ann already stayed under one roof.
- Ms. Juliet Lopez complained against Ms. Maricel Dela Cruz, her partner, Mr. Jeffrey’s former lover, for making a scene in their store. Juliet bared that Maricel hurt her in one instance, and Maricel’s brother threatened her verbally.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.