This is the February 22, 2021 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- For the first case, Ms. Myra Bolivar and another complainant were phoned to say their respective complaints, which indicts husband and wife, BJMP Region 8 Jail Ins. Elifer Surriaga and Mrs. Francine Surriaga even more. BJMP Spokesperson Major Xavier Solda was also heard on the program to give details on the investigation being conducted to give the aggrieved complainants justice. Also, Brgy. Magcalon, San Jose, Antique Chairman Mario Masmela reiterated that aside from the first group of complainants, another four-person filed cases against Francine.
- Determined to equate just punishments to the respondents’ unlawful and deceitful acts, Mr. Raffy Tulfo chatted with DILG for Public Safety Usec. Nestor Quinsay to seek assistance on the matter.
- For the second case, Mr. Danilo Hilario Jr. and Ms. Marie Gaspar, the missing corporal’s respective brother and wife sought help on their relative’s disappearance, who in a CCTV footage was seen being forced to ride in a van by a group of yet to be identified men. The complainant’s relative was last seen outside a police outpost. Raffy also talked to Binondo, PCP Commander, P/Lt. Marvin Peralta and Station 11 MPD Commander, P/Lt. Col. Rollyfer Capoquian to clarify unanswered questions on the corporal’s disappearance.
- After the short break, Danilo and Marie were phoned anew to tackle the cadaver found in Bulacan with a rose tattoo on his chest as the lone identification mark thus far. The two, fortunately, didn’t identify the cadaver as their missing relative.
- For the last complaint, battered wife Mrs. Richie Laida Perez complained against her husband, Mr. Boyet Perez. According to the complainant — who had bruises on various parts of her body — the respondent would resort to hurting her physically whenever he feels jealous of someone.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.