This is the February 5, 2021 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- For the first complaint, Mr. Jerome Valencia, along with his wife, Mrs. Marissa Navarro, complained against Brgy. Kagawad Edgar Chualong of Brgy. Tandang Kutyo in Tanay, Rizal, who, according to the complainant, punched him and his friend, Mr. Mike “Puti” Quierre. The 27-year-old complainant and his friend are drinking alcohol prior to the fiasco. Brgy. Chairman Antonio Pitoral of the earlier mentioned barangay was also phoned to hear his truth of the story.
- For the second complaint, Mr. Aldren Dela Cruz, a tricycle driver, complained against his wife, Mrs. Merilyn Dela Cruz. The 46-year-old complainant alleges that his wife has a paramour. In fact, according to hearsays, Merilyn departed from Dubai, where she worked as an OFW and went home to her paramour instead of her family. Meanwhile, in her defence, Merilyn said that they are no longer on good terms prior to the complaint. The respondent also reiterated that Aldren even attempted to milk money from his German friend using his very own wife.
- For the third complaint, Ms. Jacqueline Turaray phoned the program to seek assistance on the custody of her child, who is currently staying in the residence of the parents of her former partner. When asked to swiftly turn over the complainant’s child, Mrs. Flordelisa Rosela, the involved child’s grandmother, insisted on keeping the child and refused to do what Mr. Raffy Tulfo instructed her to do.
- For the fourth complaint, Mr. Reynaldo Cruzado complained against his wife, Mrs. Jocelyn Cruzado. The complainant alleges that his wife, a barangay treasurer, had an affair with a certain barangay kagawad, and their affair resulted in two offsprings. For her part, Jocelyn belied Reynaldo’s claims and reiterated that the two children’s biological father is indeed the complainant and not the involved barangay kagawad.
- For the last complaint, Ms. Estela Amparo But-ay phoned the program to seek immediate assistance to rescue her sister, who is currently working in Saudi Arabia. As per Estela, her sister was being maltreated by her employer. The complainant also reiterated that her sister’s human resources agency — Al Rafedain Manpower International — initially undermined her sister’s case and was oblivious at first. A certain Judy, who works in the human resources agency as a welfare officer, was phoned for an update concerning the case.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.