This is January 15, 2021 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired on Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour-delayed telecast on Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens to both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the program, the alias “Nits” gave an update on her complaint. She was impregnated by her own father, who later took her child in connivance with a certain Rodolfo, her grandfather. On a positive note, Nits said that she is already with her child. Also, Nits said that she would no longer push through with the initial kidnapping case, but she will file two other cases against her father: incest rape and violence against women and children. Kidnapping for ransom will be filed against Rodolfo.
- To give an update anew on a separate complaint, Mrs. Sheryl Buquez, on Thursday (January 14, 2021) complained over a foul-smelling pig pen in a backyard piggery owned by Mr. Gil Molano, Sangguniang Bayan in Gamu, Isabela, said that the respondent acted on the complaint. There is already little to no foul odor in the Pigpen.
- For yet another update, the nasty-looking quarantine facility in a municipality in San Miguel, Leyte, that was subject to a complaint last January 13, 2021, was now cleaned and organized, as seen in video footage sent to the Raffy Tulfo In Action (RTIA) staff. Complainants Nancy Gallardo and Jecris Bustillo thanked Mr. Raffy Tulfo. Similarly, Raffy gives praise to the officials who acted swiftly on the issue.
- RTIA staff Mary Cruz gave an update on the chilling case of a housekeeper whose death is still a mystery to her family. Mary said obstruction of justice was now filed against the victim’s bosses Manuelito and Edna, including the neighbor who, according to Edna, burned one vital piece of evidence, the rope allegedly used by the victim to hang herself to death.
- P/Major Ramil Ebarle, COP, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija was phoned anew to discuss their findings in the case. Meanwhile, with the autopsy report in his hands, Raffy remained adamant on the police investigators’ findings and asked for a clearer explanation and clarifications on the root cause of the victim’s death.
- After the short break, senior citizen delivery rider Mr. Reynaldo Mena complained against Mr. John Mike Pascual, who previously received an item delivered by the complainant to his house.
- In a video footage, videotaped by the respondent himself and forwarded to the RTIA staff, John Mike was heard raising his voice while arguing with the complainant. He also verbally threatened Reynaldo while holding a weapon that could cause Reynaldo’s life.
- Visibly upset, John Mike and his live-in partner pleaded for forgiveness for his actions. The complainant is yet to accept the apology and is still deciding on what action he should take regarding the issue at hand.