This is the January 4, 2021 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- To start the program, Mr. Raffy Tulfo did a brief run-through of a child abuse case the program previously tackled on December 31, 2020, titled “Netizens! Kailangan namin ang tulong ninyo sa pag-aksyon sa viral video na ito!”
Raffy consulted Dra. Camille Garcia, a psychologist at the Clinic of Holy Spirit, regarding the mother seen hurting her own child in the viral video. According to the psychologist, the respondent is in dire need of medication, for she is now facing serious mental health illness, specifically major depression. The respondent is now being closely monitored. Raffy also talked to a certain unnamed relative of the respondent, referred to as “Lola,” Ms. Charlene Toscano, a City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) social worker at San Pedro, Laguna, and the husband of the respondent, referred to as “Tatay,” to respect the privacy of the family.
- Mrs. Janette Pascua, an overseas Filipino worker (OFW) working in South Korea, complained against her partner, Mr. Lito De Torres, and his mistress Ms. Robelyn Betchayda. According to Janette, she was harassed by Robelyn in Messenger.
- Mr. Richard Aquino, an OFW working in Kuwait, complained against Mr. Loriemar Aquino, her former partner, over the latter’s non-compliance to pay his debt amounting to P41,000. Richard said that Loriemar previously told him boastfully that he’ll pay him partial payment in a certain month last year. However, even up to this day, no payment was being transferred to him yet.
- Confused, Mr. Joriel Taliptip wanted to know whether his current partner’s child was, in fact, his biological child. Asked for his side, Ms. Rachel Bernat told Raffy that even she was confused as to who between Joriel and her former partner Mr. Jerome De Guzman is the actual father of her child, for she previously had an intimate relationship with Jerome. They had entered into sexual intercourse as well.
- Mrs. Neshir Jane Labrada complained against her very-own mother, Mrs. Shirley Egalin. Neshir is having the thought that Shirley was brainwashing her underaged children. Neshir’s husband, Mr. Jehiel Labrada, was also asked for his side on the issue. He said her mother-in-law was blocking his chance to talk to his children.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.