This is the November 24, 2020 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Johoney Flores lodged a complaint about her partner FO1 Glen Franco Paumig for having an affair with his co-worker, Ms. Brendalee Mante. Flores found out about Paumig’s affair when, in one instance, she checked Paumig’s phone, and it contained Paumig and his mistress Mante’s illicit videos. Flores and Paumig have children.
- Mr. Efren Potente complained over his wife’s affair with his brother. However, as per the command of Mr. Raffy Tulfo, “Raffy Tulfo in Action” staff will just resolve the issue off-air.
- Mrs. Helen Martillano, who lodged a complaint about a certain “Emil,” her neighbor who in a video was caught inside their property and holding a bolo knife. Martillano affirmed that Emil, who at that time is severely drunk, harassed her 10-year-old child. With this, she hit Emil on the head with a ketchup bottle. However, Captain Reynaldo Reyes of Brgy. Uno Ext., Carmona, Cavite, clarified that Martillano and Emil already talked things out on Sunday. According to Reyes, Emil already said sorry and gave his word of honor that he will not do such an act ever again. Reyes, later on, revealed that Martillano had multiple blotter cases in their barangay.
- 19-year-old Ms. Lovely Patricia Pascual complained against 17-year-old alias “Adrian” for physically abusing her. Lovely alleges that Adrian, in some instances, hurt her because she refuses to have sex with him. Lovely, 8 months pregnant with Adrian being the father, revealed that she was forced to sell her virginity to earn money for her and Adrian’s daily expenses. Furthermore, Lovely bared that Adrian and his mom were selling illegal drugs.
- Amateur models Ms. Sahara Manatiga and Ms. Juliet Mendoza, who complained against Mr. Alberto Reyes, an amateur photographer, who during photoshoot committed lewd or lascivious acts to Manatiga and Mendoza.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.