This is the November 25, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline Kakampi ng mga Inaapi is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Jarie Morales complained on behalf of her neighbors over Mr. Renato Castro’s coaling without a permit that has been hazardous to the residence’s health. Castro insisted that he has a Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) permit to carry on with his coaling practices; however, Chairman Jasper Caguioa of Brgy. Quezon, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, and other public servants from their municipality bared that Castro only has a permit to transport the log.
- Mr. Mark Peter Navarro, a helper, lodged a complaint against Topnotch Asof Manpower Services Corporation. Navarro, who during his work hours was accidentally struck by metal with its end ablaze, said that the agency suddenly halted their medical and financial support to him. However, Mr. Kenneth Villena, operations manager of the agency, gave the breakdown of their support to Navarro. Villena then reiterated that as per the agreement between Navarro and his employer, the humanitarian assistance would only last for 4 months. This already expired.
- During work hours, the sando bag machine that Ms. Ma. Lourdes Ricafort was operating malfunctioned. She then tried to operate the machine that eventually led to her hand injury. Badly hurt, Ricafort waited for emergency assistance from her company for more or less 5 minutes. With hand-cast on, she asked KJM Manpower Services and Octoplas whether she will be compensated still; however, the agency bared that she will not be given compensation because she only worked for the company for only 3 months, so far.
- Mr. Rollie Halichic, a food delivery guy, working for Excel Quality Inc. Agency, who unfortunately had an accident during work hours, sought assistance on his insurance’s speedy reimbursement.
- On behalf of his co-workers, OIC Oscar Albano III complained over RJE Speedguard “82” Security & Investigation Agency’s incomplete payment of their monthly salary. Further, Albano bared that the aforementioned agency didn’t give them their benefits and the additional pay that they should have whenever they do overtime and during the holidays.
Note: Live streaming starts at 2:00 PM. Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advice, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.