The Queen City of the South will celebrate its Sinulog Festival this 2019, here is the livestream straight from Cebu City.
Sinulog is being held every third Sunday of January.
The Cebu City’s annual festival is considered to be one of the most popular in the nation as it attracts 1 to 2 million visitors.
Apart from its traditional religious connection, Sinulog also known for its street parties usually takes place before and during the highlights of the festival.
In this year’s version of Sinulog, there are few things which are new and these are:
- No Backpack Policy
- A Foreign contingent will join the parade
- Liquor and street party ban
- Signal shutoff from January 19 to 20
For the Liquor and street party ban it will only be implemented to business establishments within 300-meter radius from the routes of the procession and the Sinulog Grand Parade.
Here are the places you can go to party:
- House-Kissed Music Festival, (January 18, from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm) at SM Seaside City Concert Grounds
- Klook Sinulog Beach Festival, (January 18, from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm) at Happy Beach Resort, Mactan Island
- ETC’s Paintensity 2019, (January 19, from 5:00 pm to 3:00 am) at the MEPZ Football Grounds, Lapu-Lapu City
- Plus63 Music & Arts Festival, (January 19, from 7:00 pm to 3:00 am) at Cebu Business Park