Moto Z, the flagship smartphone of Motorola that has a famous tag line “Hello Moto” was formally introduced to Philippine market.
It is operated by a Snapdragon 820 processor chip together with 4GB of RAM, it has a 5.5 inches Quad High-Definition AMOLED screen, a 13 Megapixels camera with OIS plus a near stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as the device’s operating system.
Motorola Moto Z has an official price tag in the Philippines which is ₱33,999.00 plus there’s a free Moto Shell in every sold unit.
Additional Moto Mods which can be attached at the back of the smartphone are the JBL SoundBoost loudspeaker, Incipio offGRID Power Pack, Hasselblad True Zoom with 10x optical zoom and Moto Style Shells.
Motorola Moto Z Technical Specifications
- 5.5 Inch Quad HD AMOLED Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 535 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Kyro CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with f/1.8 Aperture, Laser AF, OIS and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 2TB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Front-facing Loudspeaker
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm @ 136 g
- 2500mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱33,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines