MyPhone is carrying on with their brand new gadget launches with their my32L, an octa-core budget smart phone equipped with a 13 Megapixel camera.
The brand new unit boasts a colourful back, plus it also has a giveaway commemorative watch with each and every order.
MyPhone my32L is being sold at ₱3,999 which is certainly quite reasonable for an Android smart phone considering its hardware specs.
MyPhone My32L Technical Specifications
- 5.0 Inches IPS LCD HD 720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A7 using MediaTek MT6592M chipset
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixels, Autofocus, LED Flash (Front Camera)
- 5.0 Megapixels (Back Camera)
- 16GB expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM(Regular and Micro)
- 3G, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity & Ambient Light
- 2000mAh Li-ion battery (removable)
- Polycarbonate Plastic, 142 x 73 x 8.5 mm (dimension), 140 g (weight)
- Philippines official price: ₱3,999.00