Oppo introduced the F1s smart phone in a media event in India accompanied by a 16 Megapixel front camera along with a hefty concentration on getting selfies.
Its camera is pre-installed with Beautify 4.0, an element which improves selfies by lessening imperfections, boosting cosmetic features in addition to keeping an all-natural appearance.
The Oppo F1s has a 5.5 inch High-Definition screen covered with scratch proof layer called Corning Gorilla Glass 4 along with a 13 Megapixel camera behind. The front camera possesses a higher resolution.
The new smartphone of Oppo operates on an octa core processor chip from MediaTek, 3GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity in addition to Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The company’s personalized Android theme referred to as Color OS 3.0 comprises the user interface.
A finger print sensing unit is located behind of the home button of the Oppo F1s while many of its body is composed of metal. Its display screen also has slightly curved sides turning it into appear like premium.
It includes 32GB of built-in storage space, a separate microSD card slot, USB OTG support plus a non-removable 3075mAh battery.
The Oppo F1s has an official price of ₱12,990 in the Philippines.
Oppo F1s Technical Specifications
- 5.5 Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Gorilla Glass 4 with 2.5D Arc
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Color OS 3.0
- Mediatek MT6750 Chipset
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Beautify 4.0
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm @ 160 g
- 3075mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- Gold, Rose Gold and Gray Color Options
- ₱12,990.00 Equivalent Price in the Philippines