This is the August 14, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Princess Palmeros, made a complaint against Dr. Khaimar Ismael Jumdain. She wanted for a refund for Unsuccessful Nose Jobs that Dr. Jumdain performed.
- Maribeth Beniga, made a complaint against her husband Remie Beniga for not supporting financially and for having another woman. Remie works as an OFW in Saudi Arabia.
- Vernihiza Fortuna, seek help to talk her husband Junver Fortuna. She allegedly gave money to him to build for their house.
- Alma Ularte, seek help to get the custody of her children from the father Danilo Bantang. Karen Alanis of DSWD Trece Martires, Cavite made her statement with regards to the complaint.
- Rhemelyn Mago together with her father Amancio Mago seeks help to talk to her mother Mary Ann Mago who allegedly having another man.