This is the August 21, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the viral video that involved Angelika Tumang along with other companions who abused alias “Julie.” P/Col Narvin Mangune COP of Angeles Pampanga assured to give immediate action to solve the case. Regional Director Atty. Gil Pabilona of Region 3, PDEA made his statement with regard to this issue. Alias “Mary” one of the victims shared her experience towards bullying.
- Vehnee Saturno, Jamsam Rastah, et al offered a newly composed song dedicated to Idol Raffy Tulfo.
- Julie Jader, Dianne Grace Romualdo and other therapists seek help to get the right compensation and benefits. General Manager Judith Lardizabal of Queen Margaret Hotel ask a favor to settle the issue privately.
- Felizardo Manzo Jr., Jorome Rodriquez et al from Zamboanga City made a complaint against their company SLVIN Bazaar Inc. for not giving the right compensation. Alvin Ang made his statement with regard to the issue.
- Mary Rose Espina, seek help against her husband Henry to ask for financial support.