This is the July 12, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by Mary Camajalan and Albert Guarin against Amerondin Mayaman regarding the issue that involves an assumed motorcycle.
- Rosalie Cabanilla, an OFW in Kuwait seek help to talk to her former live-in partner, Charlie Gonzales to take back the item that she gave.
- Juliet Hadjimudin, seek help to see and get the custody of her daughter, “Cherry Mae” who allegedly was with her boyfriend, Jeremy Dela Cruz since November 2018. “Cherry Mae” is only 16 years old and currently pregnant. Kagawad Reinalda Magulud of Brgy. Manalo, Amulung East Cagayan Valley made his statement with regards to the issue.
- Marites Donguines, made a complaint against her former live-in partner, Larry Escala for abusing him physically.
- Emma Absalon and “Boy” seek help to talk to her live-in partner, Salvador Guerero to settle the issue between them.