This is the July 24, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast on Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by Rodel Lozano against his wife Iylen. He wanted to settle their problem and to win her back.
- Raquel Rosel made a complaint against her husband, Arnel who allegedly having another woman named Analyn Lamela. She wanted her husband to get the money that she gave to his mistress.
- Mary Ann, seek help against the parents of her former live-in partner Greggy Victorioso for bringing their baby in Mindoro without her consent.
- Reishel Larino, seek help to talk to Ferdinand Arganda who is the father of her children to force him to support financially.
- Adelline Estoque, from Lapulapu, Cebu, made a complaint against her husband, Patrolman Romnick Estoque who allegedly having another woman and for not supporting financially.