This is the September 5, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekday (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast on Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities look into mistreatment, corruption, and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listens both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the incident involving the pet dog named Sassy who was shot dead by Precillo Caraan. P/Col. Eleazar Matta Provincial Director of Laguna made a statement with regard to the issue.
- Myrna Roluna seek help against his live-in partner, Santie Delos Santos. She wanted to get separated from him because of having another woman.
- Michelle Ann Andaya, made a complaint against her husband Rey Andaya for having another woman. She was allegedly being left with debt.
- Chairman Relly Palis of Brgy. San Antonio Los Baños, Laguna made a clarification with regards to the accusation he received after he didn’t allow wanted sa radyo reporter to cover the settlement between Roxanne Dela Rosa and her husband, Arnold Andrew Dela Rosa.
- Dinah Villanueva made a complaint against her live-in partner Mark Atienza. She wanted to separate from him because he doesn’t like her child. Both of them were previously married and not get annulled. Ligaya Atienza made a statement about her son, Mark.