A brand new smart phone was unveiled by Samsung in China which flaunts a 6GB of RAM.
The company called it as the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Additionally, it includes a 16 Megapixel front camera having a f/1.9 aperture which guarantees excellent selfie shots even in low light situations.
Some other specifications will include a large 6 inches full High-Definition screen, a Snapdragon 653 processor chip, Hi-Fi audio, Samsung Pay along with a 4000mAh battery.
The official price tag of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro in China is 3,999 Yuan so that will be a approximately 23,000.00 in Philippine Peso.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Technical Specifications
- 6.0 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 367 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Chipset
- 1.95GHz Quad Core Cortex-A72 + 1.4GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with f/1.9 Aperture and Dual-LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.9 Aperture
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC with Samsung Pay
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Hi-Fi Audio
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 162.9×80.7×6.9 mm @ 185 g
- 4000mAh Battery with Fast Charging