Samsung along with Lazada is going to kick off the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime this coming November 11, 2016 here in the Philippines as part of the latter’s Online Revolution Sale.
The new Samsung smartphone is a 5-inch sized mobile device that features a non-slip design at the back either in gold or black. There’s a LED flash on its front camera making sure shareable selfies even during the night.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Performance and Photography
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime operates on a quad core processor chip coming from MediaTek, 1.5GB of RAM as well as Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
There’s also an 8GB of built-in storage space along with a microSD card slot which can handle up to 256GB memory cards.
In the back of the device is an 8 Megapixel camera while the camera located on the front is has a 5 Megapixels.
As previously explained, both cameras come with an LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Connectivity, Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is a dual SIM smart phone along with 4G LTE connectivity. It’s operated by 2600mAh removable battery.
price will be revealed on the first week of November and the sale will start on November 11, 2016 on Lazada in the Philippines is ₱5,990.00.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Technical Specifications
- 5.0 Inch qHD TFT Display (540 x 960 Pixels, 220 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz UI
- MediaTek MT6737T Chipset
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus & LED Flash
- 720p HD Video Recording
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, HSPA+, 2G EGDE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm @ 160 g
- 2600mAh Battery (Removable)
- Official prince in the Philippines is ₱5,990.00