The brand which is well-known for its product called “Walkman” in the 90’s has released its leading smartphone for 2016.
Sony called it as the Xperia XZ which is currently available for pre-order here in the Philippines and comes along with freebies worth ₱4,000.
The brand new unit of Sony features a 23 Megapixel camera together with a laser autofocus as well as RGBC-IR sensor, a 5.2 inches full High-Definition screen, a Snapdragon 820 processor chip, water-proof design in addition to hi-resolution audio along with stereo speakers.
An initial deposit of ₱2,000 is necessary to pre-order the Sony Xperia XZ from Sony Centers and also in Sony Mobile Stores from October 21 until November 6, 2016.
The smart phone will then be claimed on December 1, 2016 along with a 32GB memory stick together with OTG, 5000mAh power-bank plus a Krussel Sigtuna Smart Case after making the full payment.
The Sony Xperia XZ will be priced at ₱37,990.00 in the Philippines.
Sony Xperia XZ Technical Specifications
- 5.2 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 2.15GHz + 1.6GHz Dual Core Kyro CPUs
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 23.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser AF, PDAF and Dual-LED Flash
- 13.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE with aptX
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C (Reversible)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Hi-res Audio with Stereo Loudspeakers
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- RGB Sensor
- 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm @ 161 g
- IP68 Certified – Dust and Water Resistant
- 2900mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Quick Charge 3.0
- ₱37,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines