Here’s yet another Starmobile smartphone coming from the company’s “Super Pack line-up”, known as the PLAY Boost.
This particular budget handset will come combined with a Super Pack 600 Smart prepaid SIM which includes as much as 600MB of zero cost data a month.
Starmobile PLAY Boost Features
The Starmobile PLAY Boost features a 5 inch screen, 8 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash, 5 Megapixel front camera as well as 3G connectivity.
The smartphone operates on a 1.2GHz quad core processor chip along with 1GB of RAM and also Android 6.0 Marshmallow as its operating system. There’s 8GB of expandable storage space along with a 2000mAh battery.
The official cost of the Starmobile PLAY Boost is ₱2,790.00 and the supply starts on the third week of November 2016.
Starmobile PLAY Boost Technical Specifications
- 5.0 Inch Capacitive Display (480 x 854 Pixels, 196 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Spreadtrum SC7731C Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 MP Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 MP Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via microSD
- Dual microSIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 143 x 73.8 x 9.75 mm @ 173 g
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery (Removable)
- ₱2,790.00 Official Price in the Philippines