Chinese technology company Vivo has announced its newest flagship smartphone in the market and it’s called as the Vivo NEX 3S 5G.
This new smartphone will come in a 6.89-inch FHD+ (2256 x 1080) Waterfall AMOLED display, HDR10+ and it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 2.84GHz octa-core CPU.
For mobile gamers, their gaming experience is going to be powered by the Adreno 650 GPU with a minimum of 8GB or a 12GB RAM.
For those who are fond of taking pictures or recording videos, there are the Triple-rear cameras: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 13MP F2.2 (ultra-wide, macro) + 13MP F2.46 (telephoto) rear cameras which are perfect for soon to be Vloggers as the device also carries 256GB UFS 3.1 of storage.
For selfie aficionados, the Vivo NEX 3S 5G is equipped with a 16MP F2.0 rising front camera.
Likewise, one of the best features of the upcoming Vivo smartphone is its 5G capabilities (5G SA/NSA, 4G). The device also comes with 4,500mAh battery w/ 44W fast charging.
According to reports, the latest smartphone has a price tag of CNY 4,998 (or an estimated 37,000 PHP) for the 8GB RAM and CNY 5,298 (or an estimated 39,000 PHP) for the 12GB RAM. The new Vivo Smartphone is expected to land in the China market on March 14 of this year.
Vivo NEX 3S 5G Philippines Technical Specifications
- 6.89-inch FHD+ (2256 x 1080) Waterfall AMOLED display, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 2.84GHz octa-core CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB, 12GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1
- Triple-rear cameras: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 13MP F2.2 (ultra-wide, macro) + 13MP F2.46 (telephoto)
- 16MP F2.0 rising front camera
- 5G SA & NSA, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Bluetooth 5.1 aptX HD
- Dual-GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS
- Hi-Fi AK4377A
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Fingerprint scanner (in-display)
- Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery w/ 44W fast charging
- Dimension: 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 219.5 g