Vivo the smartphone manufacturer endorsed by Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry has officially unveiled the successor of Y55.
The company called it as Vivo Y66, a mobile phone that comes with a larger screen but still carries the awesome octa core processor from Qualcomm.
An added memory capacity for better performance while doing multiple tasks, a much better camera resolution, a split screen feature, twice the capacity of its internal storage and a much longer battery life.
Those are the some of the upgrades carried by the new Vivo smartphone Y66.
Here is the Review for the new Vivo Y66 Smartphone
Here is the Specifications of the new Vivo Y66 Smartphone
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System with FuntouchOS 3.0
- FM Radio
- 5.5 Inch High Definition IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267ppi)
- 153.56 x 75.79 x 7.49 mm @ 157 g
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Adreno 505 GPU
- USB On-the-Go
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 5.0 MP Front Camera with Screen Flash
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- 3000mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- Expandable via microSD
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- 13.0 MP Main Camera with AF and LED Flash
- 2.5D Glass
- Ambient Light Sensor