Chinese technology company Vivo has unveiled its latest smartphone in the market and it’s called as the Vivo Z6 5G.
This new smartphone will come in a 6.57-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080) 20:9 IPS display and it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 2.4GHz octa-core CPU.
For gamers, for sure they will be delighted with the Adreno 620 GPU along with its 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X of RAM.
For those who are fond of taking pictures or recording videos, there’s the Quad-rear cameras 48MP F1.79 (main) + 8MP F2.2 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (portrait) rear cameras. Perfect for soon to be Vloggers as the device also carries 128GB UFS 2.1 of storage.
For selfie addicts, the Vivo Z6 5G will give you a 16MP F2.4 front camera (hole-punch).
Likewise, one of the best features of the upcoming Vivo smartphone is its 5G capabilities (5G SA/NSA, 4G). The device also comes with 5,000mAh battery w/ 44W ultra-fast charge.
According to reports, the latest smartphone has a price tag of CNY2,298 (or an estimated 17,000 PHP) for the 6GB RAM and CNY 2,598 (or an estimated 19,000 PHP) for the 8GB RAM.
Vivo Z6 5G Philippines Technical Specifications
- 6.57-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080) 20:9 IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 2.4GHz octa-core CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1
- Quad-rear cameras: 48MP F1.79 (main) + 8MP F2.2 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (portrait)
- 16MP F2.4 front camera (hole-punch)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Fingeprint scanner (rear)
- Face Unlock
- Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10) w/ Multi-Turbo 3.0 Vivo Process Guardian (VPG)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 44W ultra fast charge
- 163.99 x 75.71 x 9.16 mm
- 201 g