This is the April 1, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Verna Ann Bolinario, who is pregnant made a complaint against her husband PO1 Nestor Galapon Jr. for abusing her physically.
- Julian Tabura, made a complaint against her wife Melanie Tabura for cyber bullying.
- Sg. Michael Bragasin along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer for giving them below minimum salary, no overtime pay, no night deferential pay and no benefits. Operations Manager, Victor Dela Cruz of Jericko Security Services, made an explanation with regards to the status of their employment.
- Violeta Barekante, seek help for her sixteen year old daughter “Icy” to come home. She was allegedly run away together with her boyfriend.
- Geraliza Amante, made a complaint against her husband Johnny Amante, for abusing her physically. She wanted to separate from her husband to end her suffering.