This is the April 26, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Karen Waay together with her son Ethan, seek help to talk to the father of Ethan, Sgt. Glenvict Gacias of 5th Infantry Batallion-Gamu, Isabela. His son wanted to invite him for his graduation rites.
- Mylene Estoper, made a complaint against her husband PO2 Alfredo Estoper Jr., of Station 6 QCPD for not supporting them financially.
- Rolando Soriano, Carlos Bandivas and other co-employees, seek help to get their salary that was delayed for one and half month.
- Viterbo Gabay Sr. together with his granddaughter, Grace Gonzalez of Antique, seek help to look for her daughter, Milagros Gabay Gonzalez. Milagros is the mother of Grace.
- Jamaica Delos Reyes, seek help to talk to her father, Sg. Randy Delos Reyes to settle his financial support for the family. Col. Jaime Santos, Law Enforcement Division, SOSIA made an explanation with regards to the issue.