This is the December 10, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 10, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, December 9, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Radelyn Alberio seeks help to take the custody of her two-year-old child from her the family of her former live-in partner.
- Ms. Cheryl Agustin seeks help to take back her passport from Platinum Brother International Manpower Agency Inc.
- Mr. Hiroyuki Saito seeks help to reach out to his wife who went to another man and convince her to return home with her family.
- Lola Leticia Muega is complaining her son for frequently disrespecting her.
- Mrs. Angelica Lazaro seeks help to take the custody of her three-year-old child from her husband.
- Mr. Jonathan Damna is surrendering his son who according to him is involved in a homicide that took place in Brgy. Caminawit, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro last December 5.