This is the December 11, 2018 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 11, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, December 10, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Raffy Mamaril wanted to take back all his belongings from the house of his former live-in partner.
- Ms. Cheryle Gamiz is complaining the person where she barrowed a money for posting messages/pictures against her in social media.
- Mr. Enrico and Jolito Gayetano both came from Boracay seeks help to give them more time to replace their motorycycle to e-bike.
- Employees from Panda Market & Triple Q Restaurant are complaining their employer for not giving their 13th month pay.
- Employees from Noli Bornales Construction are complaining their employer for not giving their 13th month pay.