This is the December 12, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 12, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, December 11, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Lola Elisa Blasi and Rheanna Blasi seeks help to reach out to Ronnie Venus (the father of Rheanna) for financial support.
- Mr. Romeo Amemita and Francisco along with their companions wanted to talk to their barangay chairman with regards to the business stalls in the middle of the street found in their community.
- Mrs. Mary Grace Napolis wanted to talk to her husband Mr. Ceasar Napolis and ask him who is the child she discovered in the photo as well as his affair with another woman.
- Security guards who are working in JL7 Star Security Agency are complaining their employer with regards to their salary and other benefits.
- Security guards who are working in Vigor Security Services are complaining their employer with regards to their salary and other benefits.
- Mr. Bembol Lozada, Rosana Lozada and Wendy Lozada are complaining several alleged policemen who tried to arrest him because of drugs.
- Mrs. Diana Ramos who works as an OFW seeks help to inform her husband, Mr. Reynaldo Ramos to leave their house.