This is the December 14, 2018 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 14, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Thursday, December 13, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Japanese national Mr. Hiroyuki Saito along with his kids are back in the studio of Wanted sa Radyo to have a confrontation with his live-in partner, Ms. Rodina Tejima and convince her to return back home with them.
- Mr. Reynante Santelices seeks help to execute the agreement he did with his wife, Amy Santelices with regards to the child visitation.
- Mr. Jordan Ballega who works as an OFW, he seeks help to reach out to the driver of the taxi where he left his important belongings.
- Mrs. Yolanda Reyes seeks help to reach out to her husband who is in Guam for assistance for their kids.
- Ms. Aniolina Ardena is complaining her live-in partner, Mr. Antonio Capuyan for not giving his financial support to his family.