This is the December 17, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 17, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, December 16, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression. In this episode, the show is being hosted by USEC. Martin Diño and Ms. Sharee Roman.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Alejandro Diesta who works as a tricycle driver is complaining a police officer, PO1 John Robert Villostas who took his motorcycle and cellphone last December at around 10 PM in the evening.
- Lesslie Lascoña seeks help to take the custody of her five-months-old child from her live-in partner.
- A complainant who is using an alias “Cristina” seeks help to take the custody of her child from her husband. According to the complainant’s allegation, her child is being molested by her father.
- Ms. Christina Calrino seeks help to take back her child from the persons who adopted her kid.
- Mr. Rhunnel Cervantes together with his co-workers are complaining their employer, MBB Group of Company for their below minimum wage salary and not having enough benefits.