This is the December 18, 2018 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 18, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, December 17, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression. In this episode, the show is being hosted by Sr. Insp. Artemio Cinco with Ms. Sharee Roman.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Kenneth Joy along with their co-workers are complaining their employer Cherubim Agency for having no emplyee’s benefits.
- Ms. Elvie Papaya seeks help to take the custody of her six-years-old child from her live-in partner who is currently in Surigao del Sur.
- Mr. Arniel Sequihod seeks help to reach out to the parents of his live-in partner and have their permission for him to see their kids.
- Mrs. Jane Hermosura seeks help to reach out to her husband, Mr. Faustino Hermosura and settle their misunderstandings in order to keep their family intact.
- Ms. Llana Jane Mamauad who works as a lady guard is complaining her detachment commander, Winchester Lazier for harassment.
- Mechel Alcantara along with her companion are complaining their employer for their below minimum salary and not giving them employee’s benefits.