This is the December 19, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 19, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Leonel Villalba along with his co-employees are complaining their employer, Gelbas Enterprises for not giving 13th month pay, no overtime pay, double deduction on their cash advances and many more.
- Mr. Divino Baniqued along with his co-employees are complaining their employer, Pangga Plastic Mart for not giving 13th month pay, no overtime pay, no holiday pay and long working hours.
- Mr. Jhonas Dela Cruz along with his fellow employees are complaining their employer for their below minimum wage salary.
- Ms. Annalyn Sevilla and Jay-Ar Gumiran seeks help to reach out to the employer (Novistelle International Corp.)of their and request for financial assistance.
- Mr. and Mrs. Leny and Geronimo Esteban wanted to know if there’s still a way to take back their youngest (four-years-old) child from DSWD in San Mateo, Rizal.
- Mr. Noel Abao along with his co-employees are complaining their employer, Net Pacific for not giving their 13th month pay.