This is the December 21, 2018 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the few issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Willy Policarpoio is asking advice on what to do in collecting the remaining amount of money that has been lend to him.
- Mr. Renato Calara is seeking help about his nepfew that has been hit and run that suffered serious physical injury.
- Mr. Reggie Pablo and fellow tenant complain about the new rules and regulation and other anomaly of Globe Asiatic Condominium that is not favorable to the many that resides.
- Mr. Marlon Del Mundo of Cavite working in a Travel Agency for 10 years is asking for clarification with regards to his salary.
- Ms. Marlyn Cruz of Pateros seek advice with regards to the house they bought almost two years ago. Until now it was not yet transfer to their name.